Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Dos and Don'ts When Saying "I Do"

Congratulations, you just got engaged! But now the unanswered questions start flooding in: Where do I begin? Is my budget realistic? How do I select my color palette? What is my wedding style? How do I come up with something that’s new and different? How do I make my wedding personal? Is a wedding planner necessary? What are the best ways to keep cost down?

These and hundreds of other questions can leave you feeling overwhelmed and confused about the most important day of your life. Deciding exactly what you want and how to portray that to your vendors is quite a task. You want to make sure this day you’ve dreamed about since you were a little girl is exactly that—a dream come true. Instead of swimming in a sea of unanswered questions, simply come visit us at Bella Flora. Every Thursday we will be offering personalized, one-on-one consultations with brides to go over the “Dos and Don’ts When Saying I Do” from the people who know it best- US!

Make your appointment today to sip champagne with the professionals and ensure everything from your personalized monogram to your RSVP cards are up to par. Whether you meet with us once and take the reigns from there, or hire our services for your big day, we would love to offer advice to make your dream wedding a reality. Whether you come on your lunch break or after a long day in the office, bring your list of questions and prepare for an hour of wedding bliss. For just $200, you get the peace of mind and direction from the best wedding whizzes in the industry.
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our wedding experts, please call the studio at (972) 445-1200 or e-mail Jaime at jaime@bellafloraofdallas.com.

No comments: